site hit counter

∎ Read Free Finding Sophia Nicole Julienne Hall 9781502356260 Books

Finding Sophia Nicole Julienne Hall 9781502356260 Books



Download As PDF : Finding Sophia Nicole Julienne Hall 9781502356260 Books

Download PDF Finding Sophia Nicole Julienne Hall 9781502356260 Books

She loves Robert. Robert loves her. She is days from marrying another man. Annasophia Warren, is a spirited and intelligent girl, who has grown up in the small town of Lewes, Delaware. Things change forever when Sophia finds herself falling hard and fast for Robert. He is smart and confident beyond his years. Quickly their friendship becomes the intense passion of first love. Can the intensity of first love last, though? In a span of years, Sophia loves, loses, and makes a decision that will undoubtedly change the course of her life.

Finding Sophia Nicole Julienne Hall 9781502356260 Books

I have to say that I agree with the review Smith wrote about the book. There are tons of grammatical errors. The plot line was weak, predictable and unbelievable. The only reason I even finished the book is because my weird OCD won out and I can't stop reading a book in the middle. The breaks in the timeline were poorly placed and the book would of been better without any at all. The author should have spent more time developing the characters and less time talking about hair, makeup and outfits. This reads like a poorly written book tailored for prepubescent middle school students.

Product details

  • Paperback 272 pages
  • Publisher CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (May 3, 2015)
  • Language English
  • ISBN-10 1502356260

Read Finding Sophia Nicole Julienne Hall 9781502356260 Books

Tags : Finding Sophia [Nicole Julienne Hall] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. She loves Robert. Robert loves her. She is days from marrying another man. Annasophia Warren, is a spirited and intelligent girl,Nicole Julienne Hall,Finding Sophia,CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform,1502356260,FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS Love & Romance
People also read other books :

Finding Sophia Nicole Julienne Hall 9781502356260 Books Reviews


Loved reading about the intricacies of Sophia while being able to relate to the local scenery and lifestyle. Very fun to read, can't wait for the next one. Awesome job Nicole!
Finding Sophia was such a great story! Each time I was sure I knew what was going to happen, the story took an unexpected turn. I am looking forward to reading the sequel - hooked!
Holly Heilner
All the twists and turns of a good love story were beautifully written in this story. It kept you captivated and wanting more. Just when you thought you had it figured out, the writer had another surprise up her sleeve. I enjoyed this book and would recommend anyone to read it.
I read this book in one day because I couldn't put it down. It was exciting to me because of the location, but the characters and story were also very intriguing. I felt the storyline was unique and unpredictable. I loved the chapter titles and all the descriptive language. I can't wait to read the sequel, and I applaud the author for writing such a lovely, heartfelt debut novel.
Wow, this books is full of the unexpected but in all the right ways! Couldn't put it down, love that it takes place in my hometown. Descriptions are on point and characters are so well developed. Can't wait to read the next one!
A fun and entertaining read. Sophia could be anyone you know or have known from your high school and early adulthood. She's the girl next door and she shows us that true love not only exist but it is the strongest bond one can experience.
I read this book in one day. it was a page turner. the thing I enjoyed most about this book is that i I could relate to the characters in their journey of finding true love. it took me back to my high school days. you felt that you knew the characters personally! and the fact that the book is written taking place in Delaware was also believable for me since I live in Delaware. I thoroughly enjoyed the storyline and can't wait for more from this author. read it you won't be disappointed.
I have to say that I agree with the review Smith wrote about the book. There are tons of grammatical errors. The plot line was weak, predictable and unbelievable. The only reason I even finished the book is because my weird OCD won out and I can't stop reading a book in the middle. The breaks in the timeline were poorly placed and the book would of been better without any at all. The author should have spent more time developing the characters and less time talking about hair, makeup and outfits. This reads like a poorly written book tailored for prepubescent middle school students.
Ebook PDF Finding Sophia Nicole Julienne Hall 9781502356260 Books

0 Response to "∎ Read Free Finding Sophia Nicole Julienne Hall 9781502356260 Books"

Post a Comment